The LN series is principally suited to 4x2 trucks up to 16 tonnes GVW. A proven product design with over 50,000 on the global market
- Increased Payloads The World's lightest tipping cylinders providing increased payload and so increased operating profit.
- increased Lift Capacity Advanced design and production engineering techniques including laser welding provide increased lift capacity.
- Faster Tipping Speeds One piece tube construction and increased tube contact faces allow faster tipping speeds.
- "Fit and Forget" Cylinder Innovative design features combined with the highest quality materials and a unique 3-piece sealing system provide a true "Fit and Forget" cylinder.
- Proven design technology ensures ultimate reliability in operation
- Combined ram and tank design reduces equipment weight
- Hydraulic valve mounting is direct to the base of the tank reducing the number of kit components and protecting the valve from the elements
- In the event of a burst pipe, built in safety features prevent the ram from dropping suddenly
- With over 50,000 units on the global market the Edbro LN Series has proven its fit and forget reliability in some of the toughest operating environments.
- Unique cylinder technology allows Edbro cylinders to be stronger, more durable and lighter in weight for the ultimate combination of maximised payload and a product you can trust to last the lifetime of the vehicle.
- The most popular product on the market in its class, specified by many large rental companies and local authorities, the LN Series from Edbro continues to set industry standards.